Coming to the Cross of Christ
Annual Women’s Retreat
Grotonwood Retreat Center
March 18, 2017
At the end of the day Rev. Lee Atherton asked us what we would like to reflect on the day and/or what we were taking from it. Here are some responses.
- Just to be with others of the faith – thank you.
- Having it during Lent seems so appropriate — it fits!
- Even though every year there’s always somebody new, they always seem to fit right in.
- My first thought was that I’m taking home some new friends.
- I’m so grateful for the friendliness of this church.
- So nice to go to the Labyrinth.
- It was awesome.
- Everyone was so welcoming.
- The fellowship is always wonderful.
- So meaningful to be with other women who have the same feelings in their heart.
- To get to know God in a different way.
- I enjoy singing with all the women – I think we sound pretty good!
Nobody said this but there were hugs all around as we broke up at the end of the day.
~ Lynn Masson