- To conduct an annual Stewardship Campaign (with a goal of each member and friend completing an “Estimate of Giving” card).
- Provide continuous stewardship education including but not limited to encouraging commitment of God-given time, talent and resources (money) to the church, society, and the environment.
Typical Committee Tasks/Activities
- Meet at least once per month to pick and plan the campaign, plan educational opportunities, and plan special offerings.
- Submit newsletter and bulletin articles regularly communicating to the congregation status of the campaign, the special offerings, current financial status, and educational opportunities.
- Once a campaign process is chosen, complete the required tasks to assure a successful campaign.
Some Helpful Skills and Talents
- Desire to help integrate Stewardship into the spirituality of our Church.
- Willingness to talk about money and its importance to the ongoing missions and ministries of our Church.
Committee Composition / Term of Office
Five persons elected by the church for a term of at least one year.
We serve all groups and ministries in the church.