Thank you for being willing to share the love of Jesus with our congregation and visitors to our church by being a Coffee Hour host. This is a very important part of stewardship in our church.
Your cheerful and friendly attitude can help make visitors, as well as members of our church family, feel welcome.
• Please be at church at 9:30 to set up.
• Please wear a nametag.
• The church provides coffee, juice, cups, napkins, and half ‘n half. Fruit and baked goods are optional, although check the freezer drawer for frozen goodies provided by a volunteer.
• Pitchers, silverware, cups and napkins are all in the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.
• Coffee, tea, and sugar packets are in the cupboard to the left of the stove.
• Juice is in the closet down the back steps off the kitchen.
• Prepare regular and decaf coffee by 10:00 a.m. using 2 and ½ cups coffee for 45 cups of water for regular and making about 12 cups of decaf.
• Hot water for tea can be heated by the electric pot. It heats quickly and should be reheated when you come downstairs after church.
• Pour juice into pitchers and store in refrigerator.
• Plan to leave worship during the last hymn so you can complete final preparations.
• Turn coffee pot around on the counter for self-service.
• Put napkins, stirrers, sugar, creamers, and any goodies on counter.
• Pour juice into cups on trays and put on table in Parish Hall.
• Make sure coffee pots are cleaned and kitchen is tidy before leaving.