Thank you for being willing to share the love of Jesus with visitors to our church by being a greeter. This is a very important part of stewardship in our church. As a greeter, many times you are the first representatives of our church that people meet.
- Please be at the front door 20 minutes prior to the beginning of the service.
- Please wear your nametags, or make one using the temporary tags as people tend to better remember a name when they’ve seen it in writing.
- Use welcoming smiles and handshakes!
- Invite people to wear nametags for the benefit of others.
- Please be alert for newcomers and visitors and ask them to sign the guest book.
- There is information about the church there in the narthex if they would like some.